fot

Re: memories

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: memories
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:46:56 -0700
> Beating Mark Bradakis at the VTR National autocross at Roebling Road <grin>

I didn't stand a chance at that venue.  There I was in a car which I had
only driven for a couple of 30 second runs in Kentucky previously, heading
into a big sweeper on a track I had never seen before.  I had no idea how
fast your car could take that turn, so I eased up a bit.  Well, okay, a
lot!

> Losing FTD to Bob Bownes at the VTR National in Seattle

Well, if the thrust washer in that motor Pugs and I pulled out of a $200
parts car had held up for one more shift....

One of these days I'll write up all the VTR FTDs that I missed by *that* much.
Yep, RealSoonNow.

mjb.