fot

Re: bon ami

To: Randall Young <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: bon ami
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:54:07 -0800
 The Bon Ami website said the only difference between the two was the
soap vs. detergent and bleach.  Perhaps the detergent itself is
abrasive?    ugh!!!!  Well, fortunately, I have no plans to use Bon Ami
for anything but the floor of my fiberglass shower stall...Out of
nostalgia, and all the discussion, I thought I'd give it a shot there,
as a cleaner!  As far as automotive applications,  I am thoroughly
confused.   : )   --Justin