fot

Re: WEBER Carbs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WEBER Carbs
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:32:46 -0700
>  Absolutely the most brilliant book ever written on Webers is by John
>  Passini, "Weber Carburettors, Theory, Tuning and Maintenance"

This is actually a combination of his original two book set, the little orange
and the green one, though I can never remember which color is theory and which
is tuning.  This combined version is much better organised and easier to
follow than the originals, so I've been told.

And oddly enough, speaking of Holley reegulators, just last night we did
check and the one on Killer had indeed quit regulating after about 6 sesons.
So I guess I'll be getting a new one here soon.  Has anyone actually bought
a replacement diaphragm and fixed one themselves?

mjb.