fot

RE: WEBER carbs

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: WEBER carbs
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:55:47 -0800
Dave is another fount of knowledge. He sure rocked in his 26R at Monterey
last year (at least as I recall it was a 26R. Little car, dukeing it out
with a super fast Ginetta. Or maybe Dave was in the Ginetta. Either way,
nice piece of driving and a super race. I think he rolled snakeyes on the
last lap.

I just reread that para and realized I have no idea what I'm talking about.
It's that Someheimer's again. I don't have Alzheimer's yet, just some...