fot

king bearings

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: king bearings
From: "riverside" <riverside@Cedar-Rapids.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:10:53 -0700
I have had some more time plowing thru the king baearing book and need
to amend my previous posting.  They have 5 series of bearings and the only
ones supplied for TR's is the AM series which is the alecular material over
steel.
pics of those bearings show a copper colored finish.  I will send them an
inquiry
as to how the AM series differs from the HP (competition) series.  From one of
the
brochures, the HP's have some features that are supposed to please the
machinist
saving the thrust surface on an old crank, but there is bound to be more to
the story.

art d