fot

Re: out of fuel- I think?

To: "Walt Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: out of fuel- I think?
From: "Greg Solow" <gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:08:35 -0700
If the fuel pressure always stays around the 3.5 psi mark, then you are
getting enough fuel delivery. if the volume drops off the pressure will drop
also. Sounds like there may be another problem. the 40 pump jets are
probably to large, try 35s or 30 and try a 70 or 80 bleed for the acc pump
inlet check valve. overall the car setup sounds to rich even at sea level.
But I don't  think that is the loss of power problem .
                                                                    Regards,

GregSolow