fot

RE: aluminum jacks

To: BillB@bnj.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: aluminum jacks
From: <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:04:31 +0000
Unca Jack,

   Have you ever been to a Baskin Robbins? They have a quote hanging on the
wall that goes
   something like:

     "There is nothing that a man can make, that by sacrificing quality, can
sold more cheaply...

       People who consider price alone as the only critera for purchase are
this man's lawful prey."

     You got quality... it may have cost you more but you'll never have to
make and excuse for not
     having "the best"...

      Ya just have to chain it up so it don't walk off;O)

     Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois