fot

Re: Moldex crank, now bearing width

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moldex crank, now bearing width
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:12:04 -0500
There is a guy here in Austin that tells a story about racing a Sunbeam
Alpine in Colorado with a novel solution to this question. He used Honda
rods and had pads welded to the sides of the big ends and then had those
machined to fit the crank journals. Add custom pistons to correct the rest
and he was done.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com