fot

Re: Walter Mitty - MG TR Challenge April 2005

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty - MG TR Challenge April 2005
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:19:14 -0500
OK, Joe, put me and my TR3A down as a possible.

One gripe I've had with the Mitty is that I used to have to arrive on
Wednesday afternoon to get in line to enter the paddock on Thursday morning
(or some ridiculous early arrival scheme!) in order to get a paddock space
that wasn't out in the boonies somewhere.  Maybe we could have a separate
Triumph paddock roped off so we could just arrive the afternoon before and
be ensured of a decent paddock spot.

That's my suggestion AND the reason I have avoided the Mitty for the last 4
or so years.  I love the event and the track, but not the hassle.

Jeff Snook
www.snooksdreamcars.com