fot

Re: Walter Mitty - MG TR Challenge April 2005

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty - MG TR Challenge April 2005
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 10:03:01 -0700 (PDT)
Well geeeeeeze.....
  If you're going to put this kinda pressure on a guy.... an official wiper of
oil... come on guys...
  In order to make his job easier,  I'll try to dig myself out of my
depression, brought on by my recession caused by my lack of compression, and
try to have my spit there, and commit (myself.... hey theres a good idea....)
to having the big top there.
  no point in making an official wiper of oil chase all over the area.

N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
In 24 hours the FoT has yielded a blue ribbon panel of Triumphs, mostly TR4s.
Where are the rest of youse guys?

1 Joe Alexander
2 Mike Munson
3 Don Marshall