fot

Re: Walter Mitty - MG TR Challenge April 2005

To: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>, N197TR4@cs.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Walter Mitty - MG TR Challenge April 2005
From: atenglish@mindspring.com
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:24:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
I agree 100% with Jeff. We would need a space of our own . I started driving
Road Atlanta in 1975 and it has gone from one of my favourite tracks to one of
my least favourite tracks in a very short time.

Alan Taylor . . driver of #24 SLMF TR4.
(If this race car does not get finished soon I may have to put one of my own
cars together)

Please add me to the list below...Thanks

OK, Joe, put me and my TR3A down as a possible.

One gripe I've had with the Mitty is that I used to have to arrive on
Wednesday afternoon to get in line to enter the paddock on Thursday morning
(or some ridiculous early arrival scheme!) in order to get a paddock space
that wasn't out in the boonies somewhere.  Maybe we could have a separate
Triumph paddock roped off so we could just arrive the afternoon before and
be ensured of a decent paddock spot.

That's my suggestion AND the reason I have avoided the Mitty for the last 4
or so years.  I love the event and the track, but not the hassle.

Jeff Snook
www.snooksdreamcars.com

 In 24 hours the FoT has yielded a blue ribbon panel of Triumphs, mostly
TR4s.
 Where are the rest of youse guys?

 1   Joe Alexander
 2   Mike Munson