fot

RE: re: 50 series tires-cages

To: "'alfetta95@optonline.net'" <alfetta95@optonline.net>,
Subject: RE: re: 50 series tires-cages
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:08:25 -0700
I built some extensions to the frame that carried the main hoop out close to
the edge of the car. It was still necessary to jog the bag inwards, but I
wound up with full width. IMHO, the biggest problem with SCCA cages is
they're ugly. The greatest thing about our cars is that they look so
cool--they don't look that great with a jungle gym on top of them