fot

Re: [FOT] Detroit Locker

To: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Detroit Locker
From: JReed@wilson.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 04:51:58 -0700
Hated it!

John Reed
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Staff Photographer
773-490-8908

Effective immediately, please note my new email address has changed to
jreed@wilson.com

"J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Sent by: owner-fot@autox.team.net
06/20/06 03:49 PM
Please respond to
"J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>

<fot@autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [FOT] Detroit Locker

At 11:47 PM 6/19/2006, Mark York wrote:
>I just finished installing the rear axle with a Detroit Locker in the TR3
>racer. [....]

OK, now I'm suffering from Locker envy.  I had one in my old TR4 and
absolutely loved it, but understood that they're NLA, so I settled for a
Quaife.  Anybody know of a source, or a source of somebody who might know
of a source.....

break

Since the "new" TR4 is still on jackstands, I haven't tested the Quaife in

corners.  Can anyone validate my choice with their experiences or did I
waste my $$$?

TIA

Jim

--
Jim Hassall
Blacksburg  VA

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.