fot

RE: [FOT] Tuesday Morning in FoTLand

To: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Tuesday Morning in FoTLand
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:22:21 -0700
Geez, It's a good thing I didn't say anything about the movie starlets
or the caviar and champagne for breakfast. It's an odd thing when
setting a toilet and installing an engine is considered a fairytale
life, but the truth is, it is.

For most of my life I worked at corporate crap where you never see
anything come from the fruits of your labor but more business. Now I
don't have to do that anymore and I work from before dawn to well after
dark on what can only be called basic manual labor, and I'm having a
wonderful time. Every day I can look at the stuff I've made and feel
good about the progress, or sometimes feel unsatisfied with the quality
of the work and promise myself to do better.

Sorry I don't know anything about strombergs to help you out Henry. The
one thing I know about carburetors is that when they start giving you
serious trouble the best thing to do is take them off to a quiet clean
place and take your time working on them.

  _____