fot

Re: [FOT] Tuesday Morning in FoTLand

To: BillB@bnj.com, atenglish@mindspring.com, dos_gusanos@msn.com,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Tuesday Morning in FoTLand
From: herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:49:47 -0400
Wow; kinda makes the early Ford Pinto look like a safety car by
comparison. At least you had to BUMP them in the rear first.... ;-)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>