fot

Re: [FOT] Tuesday Morning in FoTLand

To: "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [FOT] Tuesday Morning in FoTLand
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:39:28 -0600
  One observation my buddy Tony and I made during our tour to Road America
with layovers at two separate points of interest in FOT land,  was that these
two guys (Joe and Jack) had their lives put together much better than Tony and
I.  How did we know?  The organization and cleanliness of the garages.  I
believe that a person's overall success in life and racing can be measured by
looking at their garages.  Missing from their garages were the black museums
of broken parts and piles of other crap that conceal the one missing valve
spring needed to complete the head job.  Visiting these guys has made me pick
up 50 plastic totes so now the piles of parts are neatly piled in plastic
totes and placed on shelves rather than scattered all over the floor.  And
when guests come over I clean off my work bench and re-oil the wood
strategically placing only the finest of my Whitworth stuff out poised to take
on another project.  My wife laughs and thinks I'm nuts.  Or am I just getting