fot

Re: [FOT] Race Car Prep

To: Tim Murphy <timmurph@fastbytes.com>, Gt6steve@aol.com,
Subject: Re: [FOT] Race Car Prep
From: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 03:36:57 -0700 (PDT)
The same book I refered to a couple of weeks ago
when we talked about rim designations. The latest
version is the 6th edition, and is $49 for non
members. Unfortunately, each edition has added
some good info, but also dropped other good info.
Glad I have kept my old books.

Amazon also lists it at $38+.

Search at sae.org for Bosch Automotive Handbook.

Doug