fot

Re: [Fot] Driving Music

To: 'FOT' <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Driving Music
From: Mike Jackson <grandwazoo@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:57:11 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
We too are loading up for the trip to VIR next week.

Usually start the drive with the Doors - Road House Blues
Like most from Tony and Joe.  Tony obviously knows his raging geetar music.  I
also suppliment with
Early Quicksilver
Hot Tuna - anything electric
Yes - all the classic pieces
Neil Young

Hey Tony....if you've never heard of Jimmy Thackery...find him...major slinger
in the blues/rock genere that never got really famous.

Mike Jackson