fot

Re: [Fot] Driving Music

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Driving Music
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:07:18 -0500
<<have found that satellite radio is THE way to go. >>

iPod with either the direct plug-in to your stereo or to a simple FM
transmitter.  Then you're your OWN radio station.  That's the best.  And
the Nano iPod carries more songs than I can pack in even my largest CD
case.  No more messing with CDs in the car for me!!

(and you can put books on tape on the iPod, too.)

Scott