fot

Re: [Fot] Driving Music

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Driving Music
From: Jerry Barr <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 07:31:36 -0500
I have been in the diesel industry most of my working life so I can
listen to my Hummin' Cummins thrum  for hours and listen to the
turbocharger sing(no silencer ring). Very relaxing. When I'm
listening to music it is a mix of The Blues. BB King, Albert King,
Stevie Ray Vaughan, John Lee Hooker, Howlin' Wolf, Indigenous, Little
Willie John, Muddy Waters etc, etc