fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 @ Bonneville

To: David W. Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 @ Bonneville
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 12:37:53 -0600
Very interesting idea... Also a bit ironic - For years, Connie's
message on our home answering machine has been "Elvis and I are ...
[enter current info here]"
Since our trip to Miller last month, the message has continued "...
looking for the worlds fastest Triumph"!
Sounds like the kind of effort I might want to get involved with. I
have the parts Bill is after and am right next door in New Mexico.
I just left Bill a message and hope to hear more soon.
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM
P.S. What was the speed record set by the aero TR3 in Belgium back in
the '50's? Something like 126mph? Might be a good starting point to
shoot for.