fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 @ Bonneville

To: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <lunkercars@earthlink.net>, "David W.
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 @ Bonneville
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 12:03:02 -0700
On page 228 of my first book, the Handbook, you'll find the TR-4A story at
Bonneville.  We did 128.2 mph  in 1966. The TR-3  (small mouth) might be a
little quicker because of body shape, but the record for the class is over 135
mph (back then) and the under 2 liters is held by Alfa's at about 125 or so,
all of these might be higher since 40 years has passed.:-)

We did this time with a had top and full windscreen etc so going as a roadster
and a full tonneau will give dividends.

Never Be beaten by Equipment
Kas Kastner