fot

Re: [Fot] Weber DGV Jet recommendations - 1500 spitfire

To: <fpspitfire@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weber DGV Jet recommendations - 1500 spitfire
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:20:45 -0700
Good Point (about the rules, that is).  The DGV has similar issues with runner
length as does the single DCOE.  You might find that because of the much
better design of the stock intake manifold that the single ZS carb is much
better for the application.  Judging by what KAZ was able to accomplish using
two 1.25" SU's I would say that it is very likely that you can get the ZS to
work as well if not better than the DGV.

It is much simpler and you certainly won't have to buy a ton of brass parts to
tune it.

Do they allow the Europen twin SU setup?

Joe C.