fot

Re: [Fot] Weber DGV Jet recommendations - 1500 spitfire

To: <fpspitfire@insightbb.com>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weber DGV Jet recommendations - 1500 spitfire
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:43:58 -0700
One thing that works reasonable well in dyno tuning is to use a oxy/ac torch
tip cleaning kit to increase the size of the jets a tad at a time. I've done
this with quite good success. The tool is dirt cheap to buy and by using a
mic to check the size of each cleaner you have a close idea the increase and
you can use (or ruin) only a single jet for several runs.

My tool made by Murex has 12 cleaners ranging  from .017",
020",.023",.026",.030",.034" etc. You can use number drill to get the same
use of a single jet.  In the end I had a genuine Weber jet drill set but I
doubt you can find one these days.