fot

Re: [Fot] Weber DGV Jet recommendations - 1500 spitfire

To: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>, <fpspitfire@insightbb.com>, "Joe
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weber DGV Jet recommendations - 1500 spitfire
From: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:44:52 -0700
I used jeweler's broaches to do the same thing. They leave a smooth finish on
the inside of the jet, which is important, and if you use a size that fits
roughly halfway through the jet before reaming, they have minimal taper.

the problem of course is that you wind up with mislabled jets that you must be
careful with.