fot

Re: [Fot] All Alluminum Tour is Over

To: <Labs0808@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] All Alluminum Tour is Over
From: "Steven Groh" <sgroh1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:15:59 -0400
Doug,

If you are responding to my earlier post by your use of the term "bronze
shrine:"  The construction of the shrine has absolutely nothing to do with
your opinion that Bill is an aggressive driver.  I happen value his
character, which was demonstrated off-track all weekend.

As far as your bird's eye view, if Peyote was hit in the extreme rear
quarter panel, wouldn't you assume that Peyote had the corner?

Steve