fot

Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot

To: Shane Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>, <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:04:30 -0600
Yeah, and I'm waiting for the Confederate Air Force, or whatever their PC name
is now, to designate the B-52 as a WWII aircraft.  Henry Morrison,
Albuquerque.............> From: hottr6@hotmail.com> To:
gasket.works@verizon.net> Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:39:57 -0400> CC:
fot@autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot> > Mordy wrote:> >
>Crankshaft ...brand new i.e. never used standard TR3/4 journal mains and>
>rods surplus custom billet "dummy main" crankshaft made by Crower of San>
>Diego. i.e. Smooth rear lip seal, four 7/16" bolts plus pins. The good >
>news ----It is AVAILABLE 2day.> >The bad news (---Not a typo) $3,300.00> > A
lot of the heavy moving parts in my old 351 Cleveland were built> by Crower,
and it would run at 7,000 rpm all day long. Crower builds> truly good stuff,
and I would recommend them. $3.3K? CHEAP, considering> I am still looking at
$6K for the first billet TR6 crank.> > When is someone going to kick SCCA in
the a$$ and allow all TR6s to> compete in vintage? Once the market exists,
affordable hi-po bits will > follow.> > Shane Ingate, in the Land of
Enchantment> >