fot

Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot

To: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>, Friends of Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] Crower Carrot
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:20:25 -0700
REK46@aol.com wrote:
> Sorry Teri...I don't feel that spending should be a contest of matching
> funds.....spend what you NEED ,when you need it,and vice-versa....

I agree for individual and family NEEDs.  But I don't agree when it
comes to hobbies & pastimes. There the balance of discretionary funds
tend to be unbalanced.  Especially the closer a family income comes to
subsistence level income.  If there's plenty of money for everyone to do
as they wish, who cares.  If one party goes without while the other
spends on non family items, there tends to be a resentment level that
accumulates over time.

but this is just one woman's opinion