fot

Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse

To: hottr6@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse
From: herald948@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:25:18 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>

I love google.

Looking around for the world's fastest Herald (no offence to Vitesse
owners),
I found the following link to Kas' Vitesse:

http://www.race-cars.com/carsold/triumph/71vtx1/71vtx1ss.htm

==AM==
So do I; I found a link to someone who made a very nice slot car
replica:

<http://www.ssrcworld.com/slot-gallery/gallery_page04/vitesse_david.htm>

:-)
==AM==

Circa $35K for a significant slice of Triumph history, as well as
owning the
world's fastest Herald (Andy Mace, are you out there?) has got to be a
deal....

==AM==
Well, faster than MINE is, that's for sure. World's fastest? Depends on
your definition; there are several Heralds around (most in England, I
think) with big-block American V-8s stuffed in. Of course, they only
need cover about 1320 ft. at a time....

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>