fot

Re: [Fot] T50 gearbox CVAR and my GT6

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] T50 gearbox CVAR and my GT6
From: Shane Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 11:12:36 -0500
Amici,

I would have to agree with Kas.  The secret is to use NOS
parts in the box, not the garbage currently available.
Yes, it is expensive.  Yes, it is hard to find parts in a timely
fashion, but the wise racer buys the stuff when it becomes
available, not when it is needed (whoops, gave away a little secret).

Shane Ingate in NM