fot

Re: [Fot] T50 gearbox CVAR and my GT6

To: "Jim" <britbits@tiu.net>, "EDWARD BARNARD"
Subject: Re: [Fot] T50 gearbox CVAR and my GT6
From: "Kramer, Robert" <RKramer@rdoequipment.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 20:57:21 -0600
I think an important point is being missed here, especially by CVAR.
Bobby bought a car that was  well prepared and accepted as is by more
than one vintage organization. He took the drivers school and they
immediately jumped on him to get the gearbox changed. George even
twisted my arm to come and help over  the winter (4 hour drive each way)
so that Bobby could get it up to CVAR spec before he came back again.
While Bobby should be driving his car and learning how to be a safe
racer while attaining his VMC license he has to stop and tear into a
perfectly good car. Why can't this wait until something in the driveline
breaks. It will happen and whether it takes a year or three who really
should care? How long have the illegal engines been a problem. They
aren't so obvious. I'm not talking Moldex or 89's here. We have some
awfully fast FP cars too. Please don't forward this ot George. I don't
want the feedback.

Bob Kramer
Sales Manager
RDO Equipment Co.