fot

Re: [Fot] Moss Customer Service

To: "Steven Preiss" <spreiss@verizon.net>, "Geoff Byrne"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Moss Customer Service
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:32:07 -0800
One problem with this master list is the availability of parts at the time
requested.
I've received NOS parts at times expecting cheap replacements and next time
get replacement parts.  I've also received parts from VB and TRF with Moss
#'s and vica-versa.  It is very difficult to know where they come from at
any time.  The best company for this is BPNW, but are limited on parts.
They will tell you up front if they're Asian or NOS or British made.
VB is impossible to find any information about the parts, TRF is a little
better and Moss takes a day usually.  This is my point of view as a
distributor of parts.
Charly Mitchel
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44