fot

Re: [Fot] Moss Customer Service

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Moss Customer Service
From: "Greg & Alison Blake" <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:53:19 -0600
I had an issue with the inner sills I bought from them back in 2005.
They were appreciative of the information I provided and assured me they
would correct the problem with their supplier.  They offered to replace
my parts, but I had already fixed them.

I am actually ok with the occasional problem as long as they continue to
look for solutions.  If it means they can stay in business and continue
to support a car that has been out of production for more than 50 years,
that's good for me.

Now, can anyone at Moss find us some good lifters for the TR3/4???

Greg