fot

Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:47:45 -0700
> Does anyone know where I can find similar data for a TR3?

I've got an old test report for the TR2 that gives drag at 10 mph as 29 lb;
and at 60 mph as 112 lb.  Should be able to calculate CdA (drag coefficient
times frontal area) from that (making a few assumptions like both the Cd and
drag due to other factors remaining constant), but I'm too lazy to work out
the math.

BTW, any idea if the numbers you linked to are with top up or down ?

Randall