fot

Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected

To: "'Bill Babcock'" <billbab@gmail.com>, <billdentin@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:18:06 -0700
Bill,

Nope, I missed adding the <grin>.  Sorry.  I've always felt the 3 was an
aerodynamic nightmare, but in reality, it may be better than the 4-6's.  It
would be interesting to get a side by side comparison.

I've even more sorry I missed the weekend at Pacific Raceways.  Things got
crazy here and I didn't realize it was "that weekend" until Sunday night.
Grrrr.  Yeah, I know it's the 4th, but I just didn't "get it".

Sorry for the confusion.

Jack

  _____