fot

Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected

To: billbab@gmail.com, spreiss@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:11:28 EDT
In a message dated 07/10/2008 9:58:17 AM Central Daylight Time,
billbab@gmail.com writes:

> Barn door vs. kitchen door.  TR4s were the "aerodynamic, modern" triumph

Might be my MASONRY background, but I always felt the TR2-TR6 were all
'bricks'.  The TR7 struck me as aerodynamic.  I always thought the TR7 had a
heavy
design influence on the entire auto industry during the decade after its
release.  Pity it was released before all of the bugs were fixed.

The GT6 and Spitfires have to rate better than the early TRs.

Bill Dentinger