fot

Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <billbab@gmail.com>, <spreiss@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] drag co-efficient and frontal area data for selected
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 09:24:38 -0700
I had always heard that the Jags were designed by the senior aerodynamic
designers of the highest caliber, and when it came time to design the MG's,
the gave the chore to the junior designers and the task of designing of the
TR cars was given to the warehouse stock supervisor, hence the box like
shape.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44