fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan

To: "Friends of triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan
From: "Jim Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 21:44:35 -0600
I am deeply saddened by the news of Jack's passing. I never met him in
person but we corresponded
quite a bit. He has advised me on several occasions in building my own
TR4 and from here on I can
look at my car and be reminded of him all the little things he helped me
with.
I'm sure I'm not the only one.
My heart goes out to the Drews family and I would like to say thank you
Jack for your kindness
and advice.
Godspeed,
Jim Gray