fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan
From: Gary Wiezorek <gwizracing@cfu.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 23:08:14 -0500
This is the saddest news.  Carol and I are completely heartbroken.  Our
thoughts and prayers are with Jack's family.   Jack was indeed "*_The
__Gentleman_ _Triumph_*".   His family and friends including the
"Friends of Triumph" have suffered a great loss today.

Jack, Joe and myself all worked at John Deere before retiring.  Jack has
always been a good friend and was a gentleman at work as well as at
play.  It was Jack and Joe that helped me build my TR4 and enjoy racing
with them.   His help was always excellent and graciously given.

The world lost a true racing gentleman today.

Gary Wiezorek
Formerly TR4 #96