fot

Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan

To: "'FOT List'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Jack Drews Died This Afternoon at Grattan
From: "Keith Files" <keithfiles@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 17:46:56 +0100
Dear all,

I have had the privilege of knowing Jack for a short time; Jack took the
barn find (thanks Joe) that is my blue TR4 and turned it from a mess into
the race car that it is today. Jack had a wealth of knowledge on these cars
and absolutely nothing was a challenge to him.

I had the pleasure of staying with Jack and Francis in Geneseo a couple of
times and you could not have wished for better company from a hugely
charming couple.

I last saw Jack at Mosport in June when he was in fine form and, as always,
very attentive towards me, my family and my car; he will be sorely missed by
us all over here in the UK.

Keith.