fot

[Fot] Questions about the Mitty

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Questions about the Mitty
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:50:48 -0400
Hi all,

Brad and I will be spectating at the Mitty next weekend for the first
time, and were wondering how things go there. Are spectators allowed
into the paddock area/pits? How far is the infield parking from where
everything happens? What should we take with us (chairs, are coolers
allowed, etc.)? And where are the best spots to see the action from?
Anything else we should know?

Who else is going? Bob, are you still on to race? And Joe - we're REALLY
looking forward to seeing you and Jan there. And of course we will come
and see you, Tim and you too, Ted!

We're leaving the motor home behind this time, so won't be camping.
We're headed down Friday and back Sunday.

Any info is appreciated! We're looking forward to it!

Thanks,
Susan       :)

--
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationary.