fot

Re: [Fot] A-Type Overdrive Slipping and Coil Bind

To: "Larry Young" <cartravel@pobox.com>, "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] A-Type Overdrive Slipping and Coil Bind
From: "M&M Hado" <mdhado@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 14:05:54 -0500
Larry,

Thanks for your additional comments.  That makes me feel a little better
about the 525 psi I have now but still may reduce it once I go into the OD
again to investigate the springs.

One thing not mentioned in any of the threads is the fact that some springs
I've seen are LH and some are RH coils.  Do you know the significance of
this and if it matters?  I don't think it's as simple as the short springs
are one type and the long springs are another.

Mike