fot

Re: [Fot] standing starts

To: RACER BUD <budscars@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] standing starts
From: alfetta95@optonline.net
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:54:50 +0000 (GMT)
Every year I do a 2 hour Enduro at Pocono with EMRA.  This is really a crowd
pleaser because we do a modified LeMans start.   Drivers sit in the cars with
the engines running.  The cars are backed with the right rear corner of the car
to the Pocono front straight wall.  A Team member, at the drop of a flag, runs
across pit lane and smacks the rear of the car.  At that time, tires start
squealing, engines are racing and its organized chaos!  High powered Corvettes
and Camaros dodging the Alfas, Triumphs and Mazdas. Its great!  I look forward
to it every year.

My two cents

Todd Redmond