fot

Re: [Fot] Blackhawk Farms, Success with some problems

To: davehogye <dlhogye@comcast.net>, Bill Babcock <billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Blackhawk Farms, Success with some problems
From: Dennis DeLap <yellow-green@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 06:05:06 -0700 (PDT)
I recently did the same thing after an ignition failure this Spring at VIR.
My
Lucas dizzy came back from Advanced Distributor looking like a work of
art....
not dizzy any more.

Dennis
p.s. I stopped at Dave Hogye's place in
Santa Cruz on my way to the Kastner Cup
- he has the nicest TR3 race car that
I have ever seen.  I can't wait to see it
on the track.

Hey guys, I
recently had a stock distributor rebuild and upgraded by Jeff at
Distributors for my TR3A, after reading Kas' new book. It's looks as
nice as
it possibly could be. I haven't run it yet, but I'm confident it will
work
great. Jeff said his rebuilds are about 50/50, points/electronic for race
car
rebuilds and both systems have their own issues. I went with Pertronics. If
you're curious, check out his websites' many testimonials on cars being
awakened
by his work. A worksheet is sent with the dist. regarding your
engine build and
he sets them up for that engine. He'll do recurves for $20
if you change
something. The price was great with cap and wires included.
Regards,
Dave Hogye
NFI
fot@autox.team.net