fot

Re: [Fot] TR-4 vertical link and trunnion

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <jhhasty@gdhs.com>, <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR-4 vertical link and trunnion
From: <riverside@southslope.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:36:14 -0500
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
regarding GCR and the relocation of suspension pick up points;   some 40
years ago, after spending
some time with Bill Boemler and his wicked fast TR3 and observing a number
of items that may
have not been "full compliance" with the GCR, I asked Bill how he ever got
the thing thru tech inspection.

his reply:  Most of the inspectors are not real TR3 savvy and besides, the
GCR coes not apply to
cars over 10 years old.

So, don't worry,  be happy!

art de armond