fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 hot start problems

To: "'Bob Kramer'" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 hot start problems
From: "Greg & Alison Blake" <ablake2@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 22:15:23 -0600
Cc: 'Triumph Friends of' <fot@autox.team.net>
Don't know about the Girl Line, but the fuel line is new from tank to the
rebuilt pump. The line from the pump to the carbs is still the old line.
I've been looking at the old cruddy line from the pump to the front carb and
thinking I should replace it.  While I am at it, is there a better routing
for the TR6 fuel line than right under the water pump?

Greg