fot

Re: [Fot] TR CHASSIS FATIGUE - A CAUTIONARY TALE

To: TR4 Tony <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR CHASSIS FATIGUE - A CAUTIONARY TALE
From: Bud R <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:01:51 -0700
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
References: <8CFBCBEB99F6300-C24-31D6B@webmail-m154.sysops.aol.com> <8CFBCC92C94EEC0-C24-328FA@webmail-m154.sysops.aol.com> <57D55F0D-C668-4E1B-A688-AA2B05CD8D31@virgin.net> s=q20121106; t=1357837313; bh=N54NXeI6vA1xM152ZmUIEWgy22ac/DPUzKerOIK4BpM=; h=Received:Received:Message-Id:From:To:Content-Type:Subject: Mime-Version:Date; b=G8h20+znOOY5iaqe+oV2ik17pZqGnVHkDqty9kV3J7g00KsZTi6DKpCUR7MRW8SXm WUPrEAQki3l09tj6g9LmRDBTNdk0iNcAuVv3HQfEDJ29j85674kcYI7UgNouFd94P9 jYfraZuLYK4zy5h8W7K2mu8n/psE5XpnIVYzckqZXM5h5bTMOiIptcXVBD1ydQo5cb lRFGRnh5xaetXoTHZle/4WtH3vAIuYubdBBI3ry1V25uDhR6ffxUJhUHeADmBCYvNu lFzvZqpPnRK+YqtWyzZdRmtyEeloqJZJ3pxgCAGN5wJ7hEqpbJVi/fnBXkSto8YIRm R4Zt72B1wcMxA==
Since we're talking chassis I'll offer up for sale an IRS TR4A bare
frame that I have. Looks like I'm getting out of the TR4A business as
I've already sold the TR4A wreck I had and I'm in the process of
trading the Project (below) for an RV to use for pulling the Spit to
vintage races this year and MAYBE to Wisconsin in September.

Pics are available. The frame is solid (Jim Gray can testify) but I
haven't really checked it for any of the cracks being talked about so
I can't guarantee that it doesn't have any. Make me an offer.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)