fot

Re: [Fot] Battery Advice Needed

To: Scott Janzen <sjanzen@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Battery Advice Needed
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:24:40 -0500 (EST)
Cc: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Hey - as far as Braille, the AGM (absorbed glass matt) batteries can be
had for a lot less $$$. Search the web, but I bought a Deka brand unit and
it was less than half the cost of the Braille.

My plan is to just replace it every two or three years and use the old one
as a possible spare.

The only drwaback to AGM is that if you do completely drain them, they're
probably "toast". At least that's how I read the info on the boards.

l8r,
rml

p.s. happy new year all!
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive