fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 Brakes.

To: "'McKearn McKearn'" <mckearn2@gmail.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 Brakes.
From: "Jim Gray" <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 22:35:34 -0600
Thread-index: Ac+/SskiwP7xUNVITbWMEOPp0/5uvAACYGaw s=q20140121; t=1408854747; bh=npCu/HdP6qUt75HqTUd1IjfM7NJsH/V/tDd52kjK8Rg=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=bwVmmbTJKntTPVf5+qZzl9MK801+ZjiC6qKitLQtR+KygKwBM9/uUIlOqXGj51X0I +WJliMLVEqbs4rzW0dgpGeV+lEV5GYgLLmwR+SVT5rCaxAm6OXsWr94JzxDPUInlbI PtrCwMk31syiM9M69ZXtu3H0e/Ms9DKofqlojWy+Tghv/bTMCb+2nKHlhwRd6l9LgF AFfBjToAu5ILZcBftllwOqpxkVfc7fcLXW9fsg8kbyc7i8J0M47X2L5K3a3F/jhZmk PnFvXrfMUXRB0EjHfU6oUi6YohIB9gKrOsG8nRvUy7oQMqZkZvESD/hyIp0EX+qEB7 Dl8Qq/pgvBgGg==
PJ,
With 5/8" masters you should be getting enough line pressure. Maybe deglaze
the rotors and drums and get some pads with some real bite.
Ken Knight turned me on to Carbotech brakes and the car stops better than
ever.
jim g