fot

Re: [Fot] GT6 Brakes.

To: McKearn McKearn <mckearn2@gmail.com>, Jim Gray <toodamnfunky@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] GT6 Brakes.
From: Brian <britracer89@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 13:48:38 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=dC9LLlYETMctrhmafJ903up9/M4s6WhD2aQwMWRogKKHZ0ZFe+8F3FogeoiSxuirpmXH8vo7ALwa5QqfiwotCqAv3qp1EpnMDtii/XjGrf9zw2Wyo1OIq0lxpXwnvWrJDjtP3tpwb88N+CsKss7zJyoDT5MqzsTbwW9gvzSAGkz7fvVmkTI71wCjGpbhRs4zTz2Z0TK7bS5NxXwlaTJjWLUn+mXTOcGtRWaVrdbTaRgCLhggo5ZHFZfr2nt/hgISMOcgRQyBTzp+zILRPVRQbfG4LGgulcmwnh4iwv7im3ZSx0D5j379QPcFdY6YCKd8G6+yNWk57pZnMZUX6JteBQ==;
I've had good luck with green stuff pads in my hill climb spitsix. I use more
brake on the bring down than the race uphill. They have good cold bite and
stay pretty consistent when hot on the bring down including MT Washington 7
miles down hill without stopping until the base. Oh, I run all factory gt6
brakes except 5\8 rear whl cyl and drilled stock rotors.
Good luck.
 Brian